Like most other websites we use cookies. By using this site, you agree to their use.  See Our Cookie Policy


Contact us now

Have you transferred your pension? Make a free pension mis-selling enquiry now...

Contact Us

Complaints Policy

Our Complaints Policy


We always aim to provide a high standard of care in all our services.

Our customers’ views are important to us and help to ensure our services are consistently meeting people’s needs. If you are unhappy with any of our services, it is important that you let us know.

If a complaint alerts us to possible miss handling of your claim, neglect, we will inform our Complaints Manager, The Operations Manager will decide how to investigate and monitor outcomes.

Making a suggestion

Often people feel more comfortable about suggesting improvements rather than complaining formally.

Anyone receiving services, and their friends/ family, may make a suggestion.

First you should speak to the operations Manager.

Comments or suggestion can be made by email to if you would rather make your suggestion that way.

If the suggestion is something that The Financial Repayment service as a company needs to consider you can send it to:
The Operations Manager
The Financial Repayment Service Ltd
Unit 5, The Pavillions, Avroe Crescent
Blackpool FY4 2DP

Making a complaint

We aim to handle complaints quickly, effectively and in a fair and honest way.

We take all complaints seriously and use valuable information from investigating to help us improve the service we provide. We treat all complaints in confidence.

The Financial Repayment Service assures clients and their families that it will not withdraw or reduce services because someone makes a complaint in good faith.

Who can complain

Anyone affected by the way The Financial Repayment service can make a complaint.

A representative may complain about the affected person if they:
  • have died
  • cannot make a complaint themselves, or
  • have given consent for the representative to act on their behalf

If you are not happy about making a complaint yourself and you do not know someone who can talk or write to us on your behalf, we will be happy to find someone from an independent organisation to act as an advocate for you.

How you can make a complaint

You can complain:
  • in person
  • through a member of our staff
  • by email

Where someone complains orally we will make a written record and provide a copy of it within 3 working days:
  • by letter
  • by email

About The Financial Repayment Service

We're experts in the field of mis-selling where unregulated investment schemes may have been used...

This Page

How we handle complaints

The Operations Manager may ask one of the management team to investigate the complaint. That person will have enough seniority and experience to deal with the issues raised by the complaint.

We will acknowledge a complaint within 3 working days and give you the name and contact details of the person investigating it.

We will keep you informed about the progress of the investigation. We aim to have all complaints finished within 28 working days unless we agree a different time scale with you.

When we have finished investigating, we will arrange a report for you to discuss the outcome, and write to you with:
  • details of the findings;
  • any action we have taken; and
  • our proposals to resolve your complaint.

Time Limits

You should complain as soon as you can after the date on which the event occurred or came to your notice. If you complain more than twelve months later, we may not be able to investigate properly. But we shall also consider whether you had good reason for not making the complaint sooner and whether, despite the delay, it is still possible to investigate the complaint effectively and fairly.

Further steps

At any stage during the process, if you are not happy with the way the service is dealing with your complaint you can contact The Operations Manager at:
The Financial Repayment Service Ltd
Unit 5, The Pavillions, Avroe Crescent
Blackpool FY4 2DP

Once we have dealt with your complaint, if you are not happy with the outcome you can refer your complaint to Ministry of Justice (MOJ) and ask for it to be reviewed. The MOJ provides a free independent service.

You can contact the MOJ at:
Tel: 01283 233366

NB: The MOJ will not normally investigate a complaint until the provider has had an opportunity to respond and resolve matters.

The Financial Repayment Service Ltd are registered with and regulated by the MOJ The MOJ cannot get involved in individual complaints about providers, but is happy to receive information about services at any time.

You may also complain to the Legal Ombudsmen Service, Edward House, Quay Place
Birmingham B1 2RA.
Tel 0300 555 0333

We can provide this policy in other languages or in other formats on request.


The operations manager has overall responsibility for dealing with all complaints made about their service.

We will provide as far as is reasonably practical:
  • any help you need to understand the complaints procedure;
  • or advice on where you may get that help

Anonymous complaints

We deal with anonymous complaints under the same procedure; however, it is better if you can provide contact details so we can tell you the outcome of our investigation.

Frequently Asked Questions

Frequently asked questions about mis-sold investments through pension reviews/transfers...

Learn More

Make A Free Enquiry

Make contact now. Your personal contact (not a call centre) will get back to you as soon as possible.


Preferred contact phone number
2nd number just in case
Email (we will not share)
Any comments or questions?
Enquire Now For FREE...

Pension Mis-selling - About Us Your privacy: We take confidentiality seriously, your information will never be given to anyone other than those directly involved with your compensation enquiry.